We just got a full spa treatment, even a pawdicure!
Friday, May 12, 2017
Mom continues to be crazy busy. She said June will be relaxing cuz May has lots of action. (Dad is making plans for us to go in the Wheelie House in June.) BUTT you know we always make time to go running. Today me and Stanley did the 6 mile route (leashes were edited out).
When we got home mom had us model our Army Uniforms that came in the mail yesterday. She had to make some adjustments on the sewing machine cuz in order to fit our highly muscled chests the neck size didn't adjust small enough.
This is a top view.
For some reason Stanley's had words on it and mine didn't. Maybe cuz of the size difference.
Anyway, in addition to everything mom is trying to do around the house, there are also choir pawformances from the grands, a birthday, a DARE graduation today for the boy grand and a piano recital tomorrow for the girl grand. After that, Dad's family he hasn't seen in a long time is coming over and we will have foodables. And on Tuesday mom's cousin and her husband will be coming to stay with us for a week and a half. They can't wait to pet us so we are already watching for them!
We will come around whenever we can!
Murphy & Stanley
Thursday, May 11, 2017
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
This is the May challenge:
Stories we Love
In this challenge we share stories we love.
What you Do:
1. Choose a story you love. The only criteria fur a story is that it must include an animal, bird, fish, reptile or other non-human living being. The non-human need not be the main character.
2. Your story can be a poem, book, folk tale, movie, song or anything else that could be considered to be a story. It could be a story you have made up or one that you heard around a campfire. The wide-open choice is yours.
3. Write some words about the story and why you like it.
4. Include two photos: one of yourself and one that somehow relates too the story you have chosen.
The photo depicting the story can be the book cover, film poster, a picture of something like what is in the story, an author, or anything else that relates. Please send photos in jpeg format. Louis has troubles with anything else.
5. Include the URL to your blog site as well as the name of your blog so Louis can link your submission to your site.
6. Send your entries to Louis at louisbloggingdog(at)gmail(dot)com.
7. Dead Lion fur entries is May 20, 2017. They will be published on the Blogville Arts and Entertainment website on May 25th.
Everybuddy who enters will receive a cool badge.
If you like, feel free to use this picture:
Murphy & Stanley, barking out for Louis!
Thursday, May 4, 2017
We're letting mom write today:
The project is finished! The fence will support tomatoes. Melons and cucumbers are growing upwards too.
This section is accessible from the front. The front fence is only 14" high. Since the garden is elevated 24" and on a steep slope, it should be enough to keep the Doods out.
Grow baby grow!
Probably the best view. You can see where Bob created a level surface for me when I am working from the front.
The upper garden is accessible from the sides. The fencing opens there.
Street sign is a fun touch.
Other side view. Bob is going to put a flat step for me to stand on when accessing the upper plot.
Everything is planted except 2 squares (basil & melon). I will do that tomorrow cuz I have to buy plants.
I am very happy with my little farm and wanted to share it with everyone! We probably won't be around too much this month. We have a lot going on - including relatives coming from out-of-state to stay with us. So we'll catch you all when we can or else see you in June!
Murphy & Stanley & Mom